Outdoor fun at Hengistbury Head Near Bournemouth, Dorset BH6 4EW
11.00am – 3.00pm
As part of our family weekend at Sandy Balls we are holding a family day at Hengistbury Head and we would like to see as many of our families there as possible.
- Car parking at Hengistbury Head – BH6 4EN – approx. £9
- Meet outside café/land train area at 11 am – look out for us in our PWSA UK polo-shirts and fleeces
- Please bring along a picnic lunch and blankets
- Beach towels and beach mats will be useful too!
- Plenty to do – join us for some beach games and activities; walk along the coastal path; take the land train* to Mudeford Spit and return; visit the Hengistbury Head Visitor Centre
*The train will seat around 28-30 at a time and runs every 15 minutes. There is a carriage that is suitable for wheelchairs and any person with PWS will travel as a guest (free) – adults are £2.20 and children (4-16yrs) £0.60 each for a single trip, Family Ticket (2 adults, up to 3 children and 1 dog) £5.50.To let us know that you are coming please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org